רוצים לקחת חלק בפעילויות ואירועים לקידום ופיתוח הגיימינג התחרותי בישראל?
אנו מחפשים מדי פעם מתנדבים או עובדים זמניים לפעילויות ופרויקטים של העמותה לגיימינג תחרותי. בדף זה ניתן לראות תפקידים פנויים.
בחרו את התפקיד הרצוי:
For our upcoming Israeli Esports Forum 2022, the Israeli Esports Association is looking for a self-driven, energetic, and content-savvy professional to join as Events Content Manager and help grow the event program. This position requires strong editorial and production sense and is expected to collaborate with the IEF 2022 Committee and IESA Leadership to identify and execute a portfolio of content for our upcoming event. This role will be tasked to create the event program under the pre-defined context and manage national and international speakers.
About the Israeli Esports Forum
The Israeli Esports Forum is the leading annual international Esports business conference taking place in Israel. Leading entrepreneurs, investors, governmental representatives, Esports associations and organizations, game developers, publishers, marketing professionals, academic researchers, and others all come to meet and connect with industry leaders, startups, tech companies, and more.
IEF22 will take place in May 2022.
- Create and manage the event Program and contents
- Work closely with the IESA Leadership team and the IEF22 Committee to execute decisions
- Curiosity to understand industry trends to produce compelling discussions and experiences
- Demonstrate a passion to write precisely and clearly. Proofread and copyedit event drafts and marketing materials before being published.
- Assist with content for marketing and brand materials, including promotional, descriptive, and thought leadership copy
- Collaborate with the operation team and business units to produce events, ensuring timely delivery
Preferable skills & experience
We're primarily looking for a candidate who has one or more of the following:
- Experience in producing and managing content for Events
- Experience and knowledge in the Esports world
- Strong English language mastery
- Experience with working with international thought-leaders
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Is a creative thinker
This is a paid, temporary role. This job will be paid as a one-time compensation for all of the work done in the Israeli Esports Forum 2022.
Work starts on 1st April and ends after the event.